Bistro 35 Restaurant
Opened in 1998, the bistro is owned and run by
Annabelle and Barry Gregory.
Barry is a gifted chef who has established a
glowing reputation for his appetising cuisine which makes good use
of local produce from the South Hams.
Annabelle is also an artist with a studio above
the restaurant. Several of her paintings are on display in the
bistro and at the gallery next door.
- Dartmouth Smoked Salmon with Dill Dip
- Chicken Liver Pate Maison, laced with Brandy
- Plymouth Lemon Sole grilled on the bone
- Half Duckling, Honey Roast, crisped under the grill with
- Boeuf Bourguignonne, mashed potatoes
- Traditional Sunday Lunch Roast including Topside of Beef
with Yorkshire Pudding, etc.
- Leg of Lamb with Mint Sauce